- Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? Sure
- A big poofy dress or a short party dress? Big dress. Don't like short dresses much.
- Are diamonds a girl's best friend? No. I don't see the point.
- Is your hair up or down today? up, in a bun thing.
- Do you straighten your hair? Yes.
- Favorite mascara? Idk. They pretty much look the same on me. Lancome I guess.
- Do you get your nails done? Nope.
- Small or large purses? Large.
- Jeans or sweats? Jeans. I hate sweats.
- Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable? All shoes are uncomfortable. I hate shoes.
- Do you text message a lot? Not really.
- Whats your favorite color? Black. I love purple too.
- Heels or flats? Flats. Heels are evil. Not really, but I have bad balance and heels are extra uncomfortable and I look just as sexy in flats.
- Would you ever leave the house without makeup on? Yep.
- Walmart or Target? Walmart. Target is a higher priced wanna be.
- Do you think lip gloss is the best!? It's okay.
- Do you own any big sunglasses? Nope. I don't wear sunglasses because I can't see with them and then I get a headache.
- How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Depends on where I'm going, what my hair is already doing, and how I feel. Might be 15. Might be 1 hour.
- Do you like to wear dresses? Yes. I love dresses. I need more.
- In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy? Nope. Been all alone :(
- Do you like to hold hands? N.O. I really don't see the point.
- What do you notice when you first meet a guy? Arms and lips. MUSCLES awe. Love toned arms. And lips. Not crusty or too thin.
- Do you like making eye contact? Yes.
- Would you kill for chocolate? Uh, no.
- On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping? Depends. Not really interested in shopping though. Especially for clothes. I hate shopping for clothes cuz nothing fits.
- Do you yell a lot? No.
- Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work? No. Who does that?
- Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? Again who does that? No. Men are attracted to me because I'm me. My smile and intelligence does all the work.
- What makeup could you not live without? I could live without it all if I had to. I do love some lip balm though. Can't do crusty lips.
- Do you fall in love easily? No. I never fall in love. I wish I did.
- Do you have cramps? All the time.
- Do you think you have the bestest friend ever? She's alright. JK. Yes I do.
Monday, July 11, 2011
Figured I'd do one cuz...
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Been spending time with my entertainment family and I am excited about all the things to come. Recorded some stuff with my sis Ms. Safiyyah. She is absolutely hilarious, y'all. Below is some of the stuff we've done. Of course, we are doing more. A film is in the works (I'm still writing it). I am so excited, well, my version of excited, that I have some more roles cast. Oh, this is gonna be a lot of fun and hard work. I am ready. Just gotta get that pocket book right. Hehe. Working on that too.
Below is a video of outtakes.
Below is a video of outtakes.
The film that I am working on is going well. I've come up with an interesting group of characters and the cast is an interesting group of characters. Part of the reason I'm doing it the way I am is not only to create an entertaining film but to strengthen everyone's skills, as actors, writers, directors, producers, everything. The characters are composites of my friends and me. FUN right? I think so. I never want my characters to be exactly like one friend. But combining bits and pieces makes for a better story. Some fiction is thrown in there of course, but a good deal is based off of real life.
Well, enough of me writing here. I have to get back to my script.
Love and hugs,