Thursday, September 1, 2011

Support Me and Let Me Support You

Are you interested in doing interviews for my site? Help me build up this entertainment community. Show the audience more than one side of you. We don't have to do the same questions everyone else asks. Let the people see your artistic side, your funny side, whatever side you think will grab their attention. If you are a solo artist or a band and would like to participate, please email me.


Also, if you need help with your band in other ways from production, mixing, songwriting, features (local area- I know a guy, several, and a gal too) please let me know. As you know, I got the distribution and marketing you need. We can handle simple posts on social media websites, to bigger like cable television campaigns. If you have a sponsor, say a car dealership, that is interested in creating a capaign, we can do that too. I am here to advocate for YOU, the artist.

If you haven't already, I suggest you check out my blog for more information about the industry and I will keep you posted.

Thank you.

Sara Jo

No comments: