Friday, December 30, 2011

Wow, I haven't been on here in a while and there is a new look to things. Anyways, I am coolin it, as the young folk say, here at this fast food restaurant.

I finished my script!!! Yes, I wrote a whole script for a feature film. I am awaiting feedback from my actors. It is going to feature Infame. You know I love them, right?!!! It will also feature my sis Erica. I'm excited. I am now working on funding. You got any ideas? Hehe.

I have been writing a ton of songs. I am looking to get some artists together. I want to write for others. I'm still looking for articles for the blog so if you have any ideas let me know. In the meantime I am going to promote all my favorite artists and if you think that could be you show me what you go. Gotta get back to selling advertising too. Bills, you know.

So that's the gist of it.

Here is a video or two to tide you over till next time.


Explicit content.


Hugs and booty rubs,

Sara Jo

PS. Be super safe in and out the bed. Love you. 

No comments: