Monday, June 3, 2013

I Wrote A Screenplay Again and Increasing Productivity

Hello all. I know it has been a while. I am hoping to do better with this Blogger app.

I wanted you all to know if you set a goal for yourself you can make them happen. I like to put down what I want to do on a calendar in small increments.  It helps me to visualize and make it even smaller goals which I can accomplish.

Use your smartphone to download applications that will allow you to increase your productivity. Many of these applications work with the GTD or getting things done system.  If you have an Apple computer you can use iCal to make to do lists and check the status of them completed. This is what I choose to do. Having the visual of what you've already completed allows you to feel motivated to continue your work.

Do you have any applications on your smartphone or programs on your computer that you use to stay on task? What is your message this setting goals? If you have one that you would love to share please do.

Well, space it is late so I think I'm going to go to sleep. Wish you well. Goodnight.

@caramelsarajo

No comments: