Friday, August 5, 2011

More to Come

Hello,


Been spending time with my entertainment family and I am excited about all the things to come. Recorded some stuff with my sis Ms. Safiyyah. She is absolutely hilarious, y'all. Below is some of the stuff we've done. Of course, we are doing more. A film is in the works (I'm still writing it). I am so excited, well, my version of excited, that I have some more roles cast. Oh, this is gonna be a lot of fun and hard work. I am ready. Just gotta get that pocket book right. Hehe. Working on that too.

I am enjoying the music thing. I think what is pushing me is that one, I need the money, and two, this is my dream field. Who doesn't want to work in entertainment?

I have to put aside time to make some great songs too. Oh, the writing of the song. Sometimes that comes fast, other times slow. But, we will get it done.

Love you guys,

SJ

No comments: